Saturday, March 2, 2013

Shoe Haul (Flats)

Just a few I've accumulated these months:

From TANGS department store (RM69.90). I've worn this so much (hence, the battered look) because it goes well with pretty much everything in my wardrobe with its sweet bow detailing and lovely pink quilted texture. 

From Isetan department store (RM79.90). Unfortunately, they hurt my ankles, haven't worn them in yet! It is in a cute denim coloured blue, with a hidden heel ;) 

From Charles & Keith (RM119/129). I love nude coloured shoes, they look so luscious. This is a moccasin in luxurious faux nude leather. Terribly afraid of dirtying it, like what I did to my Massimo Dutti ones. I paired this with my peach Zara skirt the other day and oooh, it looks lovely :)


From Summit (RM49.90). I have nothing in velvet because I never fancied the texture but this is so precious. In a trendy burgundy colour, no less. I realised that I have a few pink/red shoes and they suit my wardrobe really well. 

From Shoe Obsession (RM69.90). I wanted a pair of regular sandals because my nude Charles & Keith ones are dirty and falling apart... but I ended up getting such dressy ones. I love the intricate beading! 

Hello, just chilling with my Dad's huge ass Birkenstock. He's aiming to be trendy apparently LOL. You've got to give it to him. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment